Serves 3 | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Marinate Time: 30 Minutes | Cook time: 4 Minutes
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon peel
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 700g chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- In a big bowl, whisk the lemon peel, lemon juice, parsley, oil, garlic, salt and black pepper.
- Add chicken, toss, to coat well, and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Thread chicken and tomatoes onto metal skewers and grill on medium heat on an outdoor grill. Baste the chicken with the lemon mixture and grill until both sides are cooked and slightly charred. Serve immediately.